Saturday, January 01, 2005
Anyhoo on Flickr: an index of my photographs.
[May 2005: Now made a bit redundant by London Dan giving me a Pro Flickr account. But having them en masse saves you from have to dig through the many pages of my photostream, so I'll keep it updated for the time being].
They are in the order in which they were saved onto Flickr, with the oldest first. For the most part they are in batches, but with some exceptions. I will, at some point, get round to putting them into groups, but not now (having spent a foolish amount of time on this).
Worryingly I am still two down, and I do not know which are missing, so if you spot a jump in the sequence, please let me know. If you should find any other faults, or have any problems then comment on here or email.
And that's one heck of a lot of photographs.
Enjoy (hopefully).
Anyhoo,





















































































































































































































































































































































![CF2 600 - Distortion - 22 Fragmented Chimney [scanning error]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tcQfR12CB8zKf9jNglOjUZdy9r8mYm7ldWsqo5OqIWXI4do-nfUOoho84QC697AY9Yf341eXF2r0wfpkzYLKJz9Nck6ZFnqZZf9_2_7vOPy5kBKKU=s0-d)







![CF2 600 - Distortion - 30 [Dogged] Boats](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s5oueX2pABp3_6s3zvjNqcxzzlKa1AR3Ujv74-78MqJaubCm1U45_uv5HsOVknZlxy1xazFL381QSgKAy_n7lwvHt8KpiMjN9odezGJ-TZt9WuhuHZ=s0-d)


































![CF3 600 - Landscape - 29 Bosham [Slash]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vRqAudD8q4NlhbRn19OGlZz5AVL9brWmsV1ikswNP51rHYZIeB8kvhX7PCAzwJqOtyBFJuWTpnFd-IzXuGH_AdxDe4pIDUHI4Qp0M4ISVVRMf_3ApZ=s0-d)













![CF4 600 - Slide - 08 Bosham Wreck [scanner fault]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sff0N0v0EECnjjTinW8zbK0ccRmUEVwT-XfRkMyPPZc9EMdr2Ldf2K1lQM0VNGVvGIzty-4arhTf0hq6jw-EdG1D8Lnf7J_4Okz_afaiu4SMebimg=s0-d)















![CF4 600 - Slide - 24 Crocus [scanning fault]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u4oIUm57iUImJGZjjPPiyJ1TMTCBJngjpztKFSxIDyDyOk5yJIvf1TYxqHIaoK3L5rXWZZn30VHaAMkA7yTrNFj9lJatxv-3kQ3x1KRyoG3CjQbqoL=s0-d)


























































































































































![CF7 600 - People - 35 Book over [troubled] Waters](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_utbKKEGGCSqA2YJclzct4yiN3EtjpWqFvixR5Qifrn7Ntne1D-TVPEYA88RGfqQ561V_JY6sIriWX8-1WaXlRcz7Ne43HjJm5SuyWPXai-RU5BuhnDbg=s0-d)




















































![CF10 600 - Infrared 13 T[r]oll Bridge CF10 600 - Infrared 13 T[r]oll Bridge](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sOcctNbt62ggDfqQgueK3jK7-EjsBIM2hf9k3c7ZZXPyF9F8fEOqvwxwLdKWV9JnRaM96qCPgMx7hznh5SAfEmKBc-gzDxc2BpKmns0whRdme3-RlXasI=s0-d)





![CF10 600 - Infrared 19 Herb Robert [maybe] CF10 600 - Infrared 19 Herb Robert [maybe]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u-QFxIb3nbk9ozDYYA1i0JqfWuUPo0vCuFDPhiroxYxpOSU0rBJ-3m3oFEF3whD_-XrurrbMuaysAAJ2AZDfqtnb71lN3aL4hw96nDHvyZSV8W9fk0Og8=s0-d)






















![CF11 600 - QU 03a - Warped Southwark CF11 600 - QU 03a - Warped Southwark [Original]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_slwshx_DUyI_LGTWt4KnLXlTGoP3h6NxC_1B-7GCTN6IDZlYQuYtirLz61orAJSKc6nf5cFQuDbJUG-ErTy4UvyiViazKmou13uIRhgI5EygNrWHKG888=s0-d)






















































































































































































































































[May 2005: Now made a bit redundant by London Dan giving me a Pro Flickr account. But having them en masse saves you from have to dig through the many pages of my photostream, so I'll keep it updated for the time being].
They are in the order in which they were saved onto Flickr, with the oldest first. For the most part they are in batches, but with some exceptions. I will, at some point, get round to putting them into groups, but not now (having spent a foolish amount of time on this).
Worryingly I am still two down, and I do not know which are missing, so if you spot a jump in the sequence, please let me know. If you should find any other faults, or have any problems then comment on here or email.
And that's one heck of a lot of photographs.
Enjoy (hopefully).
Anyhoo,