Friday, August 29, 2003

 
How to begin?

Good morning where-ever? But as I've never seen the film and it's not actually morning (except in some far off timezone), that's possibly not the greatest of starts.

Anyway (there's that word again) - except this little bundle of joy is called Anyhoo, because...well read the title, it's not hard to figure out. Basically I was stuck for what to call this - so called it one of the most overused words in [my version of] the English language. Well it was that or basically, and with me nothing ever is basic. Over options included "but hey...", possibly "possibly", and something based on my use of excessive bracketing (or possibly manic dash-ing).

And where's the spell check on this thing?

Um, well probably ought to be doing the basic stuff - I'm a 23 year old guy (and that feels much too old), and I'm going to give up trying to explain the other stuff, because, well...it doesn't make much sense to me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?