Monday, February 09, 2004

 
Yet another map thing (and this time it's nothing to do with Douwe Osinga). This time showing where I've been in the UK. Except of course it gets a bit fuzzy round the Midlands and Wales, as I'm not all that sure what is in which county.

And this would be a very biased map if my parents hadn't taken me to the Lake district when I was 5. But then most of the rest divide into trips with scouts or school. I'm now slightly worried that my perception of the country is largely based on areas where the road numbers begin with a 3. Excluding the blips caused by being dragged to places when younger (ok so maybe not so much dragged...), my world appears to end at Birmingham.
Anyhoo, Stuff to be doing, I'll post again later.

County map
I've visited the counties in yellow.
Which counties have you visited?

made by marnanel
map reproduced from Ordnance Survey map data
by permission of the Ordnance Survey.
© Crown copyright 2001.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?