Monday, March 08, 2004

 
It's time to introduce you to yet another science blog - but hey, they're interesting. Science, Space and Technology.... A collection of links that does exactly what it says on the tin. Considering it's only two days worth, there's quite lot gathered here. Hopefully there'll be much more to come.

Well it makes a change from "I went to gym again, did 50.../*OMG* the heel on my new ^purple^ pair broke!.../kelly isa bi-atch, cus Dean.../fUr-q sPuNkMaStEr...". Not that I can really comment from my nicheless corner. Especially I notice each of the caricatures of bloggers actually reflects part of what write about: swimming, new jeans that run, my bizarre social life, online spats (well if he will bemoan what he thought I wrote, not what I wrote...[dignity, ah, who needs it anyway?]). Which given that this blog was originally supposed to be about UK politics, mixed haphazardly with biological or other scientific topics...well I guess my ability to easily get distracted has flourished in this medium as well.

Hmm, IE is playing up, so I'd better stop now.
Anyhoo,

PS. Who on earth names their computer "quietly-confident"? Someone at Luton Uni, obviously. And ha! They just missed being the 700th visitor (that got captured on that tracker). That wondrous title went to someone in Hyattsville, Maryland.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?