Thursday, May 20, 2004

 
Woo! Blogger launches photoblogging. Shame I've never been able to get graphics of any sort to work on here, and I don't have a digital camera. So slightly less Woo!

Oh look, someone's tried erasing Gordon Brown's face from this picture. I wonder who'd want to get rid of Brown?Speaking of graphics not working: Seen the pic from yesterday's PMQs? I must say it was very cunning of that MP sitting behind Brown to co-ordinate her pashmina with the contents of the missiles. [Yes, I know I'm a bit late on the uptake].

If you go to news story and click the "In pictures" link, the caption of the first photograph is "Tony Blair and Gordon Brown smiling just seconds before the projectile is launched". Chancellors obviously have a different concept of smiling.

Anyhoo, must get back to other stuff.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?