Thursday, August 12, 2004

 
Picture of my handJe suis retourné.

Et je suis knackeré, un peut brulé par le soliel, et needé une haircuterai [embarassing tan lines looming]. Aussi j'ai découvert les endroits que je n'ai jamais connus existé. Comme les "surprisingly easy to lose people on" Ilses Chausey.

But the full write up can wait (er, just like the Edward Hopper, and the Tapas weekends are still waiting. What difference does a month make?).

And it's all a bit bewildering. I come back to remember there's bugger all food [not counting the yellow, dripping thing in the fridge], the garden is looking a bit droughted, yet strangely battered, I can't find various things, and somehow there's now a scanner attached to this computer. I have no idea how to use it, so I'm off to experiment.

You might hear from me in about 27 scans of my left hand's time.

Adding to the bewilderment (I was seeking out something to replace the alternating loop of David Gray and the Marriage of Figaro that's stuck in my head) is Triple J [Aussie Yoof Radio] playing a song that references Leonard Cohen [he of the "just kill yourselves now" voice] and Cities of Gold [possibly not the cartoon]. It's Iodine by Dallas Crane. Oh and that's sung "ay-eye-oh-dye-n".

It didn't help the Australian disk jockey had me thinking the name was "Dollars Crying". Bloody whiney nasal accents.

I'm off to forget what it was that I was doing.

Anyhoo,

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?