Thursday, April 21, 2005

 
Sodding hell.

I was bored, and as bored people are want to do, I started doing one of those silly internet quizzes. And as I was really bored it was a quiz on political opinions. Apparently I should be voting for the Green Party. Which just goes to show how silly internet quizzes really are.

Who Should You Vote For?
Who should I vote for?
Your expected outcome: Liberal Democrat

Your actual outcome:

Labour -2
Conservative -3
Liberal Democrat 12
UK Independence Party 9
Green 16


You should vote: Green
The Green Party, which is of course strong on environmental issues, takes a strong position on welfare issues, but was firmly against the war in Iraq. Other key concerns are cannabis, where the party takes a liberal line, and foxhunting, which unsurprisingly the Greens are firmly against.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For?

Now given that other people have scored 50, and yet the most I get up to is 16, maybe next time I should try not answering "neutral" to three-quarters of the questions.

I'm a bit worried that the people I expect to default to are sandwiched between the anti-science Greens and the anti-sanity UKIP. Hmm, and where's the bit which puts the margin of error at +/-20 points?

Hmm, no matter how many times I try to rejig it, I still end up as terminally indifferent.

Anyhoo,

PS. I've just done yet another political test [via CasAv]. Left-wing internationalist, right wing economically. I'm a bit concerned by how far out I am.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?