Saturday, December 31, 2005

 
Hmm, this audience participation thing is going well.

How many of you found the Christmas surprise on Flickr?
How many of you looked?
The complete lack of interest nearly negates my guilt at there not being one (as you'd know if you'd tried looking, but no, none of you can be arsed to do that). That's the last time I try to trick people into looking at my pictures on Flickr*.

So just how many people correctly guessed the undisclosed location on Flickr? How many people gave wrong guesses? I think we're entering into the realm of the pathetic here, as the major clue in the picture is pretty damn recognisable and I know one of you will know exactly where it is.

From the complete lack of participation, anyone would think you've all had better stuff to do over the past week. What have you all been doing then? Watching the snow melt? (It's like paint drying, but in reverse, and a bit less colourful).

Ok, so I know it's Christmas and everyone was doing the traditional returning to their families (and wasn't it something like that which started this whole thing in the first place? There are huge swathes of humanity celebrating the fact that long ago there was a census). As my brother commented as we drove out on Christmas Eve through a deserted Clapham, where every street was lined with empty parking spaces, "'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the town, not a creature was stirring, as they'd all scarpered off back to the home counties".

Oh, I've got to go, I'm supposed to be getting a train, and I haven't wrapped or packed yet.

Go and look at my stuff on Flickr; there's a lot more up there, but I haven't gone through them all sorting things out yet.

HNY BTW.

Anyhoo,

* This statement may be wilfully ignored at a later date.

Damn you!

I spent ages looking!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?