Monday, May 01, 2006

 
2005-12-25 0904 randoms to alleviate the boredom induced by subjects as disparate as net present cost, tundral warming and semiconducter doping.
- The spirit of Dan lingers on. Or maybe just his money. For some reason I've been given a £1 coin from the Isle of Man as change from somewhere round here, which makes me wonder how people Manx money importers there are near here, and what circulation times the money faces (the two other pounds I got at the same time are from 1983 and 1985, and as I've just discovered, that means you should know what they look like).

Incidentally, it's from 1999 and apparently lays claim to cricket as a Mannish thing.

- I can't speak Polish. But someone Polish can speak me. I've no idea why, simply that I'm sidebarred. If you can work out what they're saying, can you let me know.

And I can speak Polish: a bit. Mojej ciotki dlugopis, for example (although Google Images suggests pióro might be more in keeping with the original).

- Photographs tagged on Flickr with "Purest Evil". Guess which one I disagree with.

- French rap music. I'm sure it's not supposed to be funny, but it does make excellent use of a xylophone.

Anyhoo,

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?