Thursday, October 05, 2006

 
A Plea.

If you're the guy who keeps leaving unintelligible messages on my voicemail, for God's sake send a text or an email.

This is starting to irritate me, mostly because I can't figure out who the hell it is. The pitch makes me think Sin, but the name which comes after "Hi, [Any], it's..." has a promenient 'g' in it, which doesn't fit with what I know of him. Other people with a similar voice have similarly g-less names. I don't actually know anyone with a g-name: no Grahams, no Georges, no Great Uncle Bulgarias.

So if it's you, sorry for ignoring you, but I haven't the foggiest idea who you are (until I remember). And for future reference, back off the mike.

Anyhoo,

I'm pretty sure it isn't me.
 
But not entirely...?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?