Monday, October 08, 2007

 
Greece 4 600 - 17Damn Facebook. Thanks to one of my contacts, this is showing up in my news feed (membership needed). Ils sont très distracting. And malheureusement, thanks to photographic training by the University of Adult Ed, I can't help noticing the judicious bits of dodging. And equally unfortunately I know detail is often hidden in the depths of the chiaroscuro, which might mean... No. Photoshop bad. Naughty brain. Mais, ils sont très agréables.

I'm not sure what else I can say after that. Apologies to those whose social ineptitude and technical incompetence prevents them from viewing that, but I can't help it if you are utterly devoid of friends and yet have still failed to be a geek. I would try to tackle an explanation of the subject matter to fill you in, but I'm not sure how well it would convert to text. But as about the only other thing bouncing round my head is the song from the Italian Job, as used in last night's Top Gear (Matt Monro - On days like these [mp3]) I think that will be all for now.

Questi giorni quando vieni il belle sole.

Anyhoo,

Photoshop? He'll be using the classic 'hold it inbetween legs (his own) pressed tightly together technique'....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?