Thursday, January 20, 2011

 
Invitation FrenzyAm I a bad person?

Friend request appears on Facebook from someone who I've always found slightly standoff-ish (though she probably thinks that of me), who I'm pretty damn sure dropped me from her Facebook friends a while ago, and my immediate response is to wonder if it's worth Googling to find out if her company is laying people off.

Or am I just a tragically maladjusted person incapable of understanding that someone might add me on Facebook simply because they like me?

Though I wouldn't have thought she knows me well enough to like me. And our greatest contact came when we were working on a project together, which meant she spent each night overwriting the day's work and then on the last day decided there was something crucial needed and so I was nominated to go out until I found it, which only took up most of the rest of the day.

Yep, I think she definitely likes me.

Anyhoo,

PS. Totes craven: added, filtered.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?