Wednesday, November 30, 2011

 
DSC_0436 [psp] - Royale WindowSo it turns out:

1. That there should be no impact on my psychological state yet, so the return of bouncy, skippy me is purely placebo (that or it was a sunny day, but not as cold as the last sunny day).
2. That these little things can cause increased activity (which it didn't mention in amongst the breast milk warnings) so taking them after supper is not such a good idea, and this might explain sleeping between the hours of midnight and three in the morning.
3. But I'm not sure if the pattern of lying awake hot and with churning guts, sleeping, waking up cold and lonely, with churning guts, then rapidly warming again, with churning guts, means my body was reacting to the drug or just that someone changed the settings on the heating.
4. That it's not just worms that serotonin stimulates peristalsis in. Getting up to go to the loo in the middle of the night is weird when it's not the bladder that's the driving force.
5. That the faint sense of saturation that I got soon after taking it, which felt like having been to a friend's for a dinner, having drunk during it, and then paced moderation is met with a heavily alcoholic dessert, so one of those occasions when one is early drunk, swimming in good humour and energy, limbs guilelessly wanton so staying at the table for the time being, saving face and crockery, happy, with ears ablaze with raw alcohol. Yes, that feeling, which I got temporarily, from a very little pill, is going to take some getting used to. I'm impressed the way that while making me feel drunk it even made my ears hot, because that's a surefire way of being able to tell I'm drunk.

Anyhoo,

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?