Thursday, July 15, 2004

 
Wow, I've reached the big 2,000. Um, ok so it's not that big compared to pretty much everyone else out there, but considering this blog started out of boredom, it's more than I'd have expected [even if a fair chunk are obviously misguided search engine results].

So congratulations Mr or Ms person on BTopenworld.com who was searching for KUBB - band [original Kubb post] at 10:51:10 am GMT today.

Whilst playing round I discovered that yesterday's post hasn't shown up, yet Blogger claims it was published, and that I forgot to actually include a link to City Comforts in the post before that. So here it is then. I really ought to stick in the sidebar, but that means sorting out all the kinks in the template whilst I'm there.

Anyway, as this is only a quick post, I'll finish it with a recent search result: Is working for foxtons fun? Their sales reps have to drive round in cars with big jolly flowers on. What do you think?

Anyhoo,

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?